BATHROOM, KITCHEN, & DRYER EXHAUST
The IPS SnapCap™ is the ideal vent cap solution for roof terminated bathroom, kitchen, & dryer exhaust fans. Equipped with a counterbalanced damper, SnapCap™ works with any CFM fan with minimal back pressure and provides a secure connection to 3", 4" & 6" flexible or rigid duct.
- Workable on pitches 2/14 – 14/12
- For rooftop use only
- Screen must be removed for dryer applications
View Products →
SnapCap's advanced design provides…
- The highest performance – SnapCap's All-Flow™ damper provides minimal back pressure and works with any CFM fan, increasing the efficiency of the appliance being vented.
- The most versatility – SnapCap's 3-tier adapter set provides a secure connection to multiple duct sizes without restricting airflow.
- Most durability – SnapCap's heavy gauge housing remains durable in the elements and is backed by a Life of the Roof™ warranty
Counterbalanced to minimize back pressure; usable with a wider range of CFM fans.
Lipped to prevent wind uplift and weather penetration.
No foam strip; freely opens without freezing or melting shut.
EASY "SNAP-IN" INSTALLATION
SnapCap™ adapters easily interlock and snap into the base of the vent housing, creating a secure connection between the duct and exhaust point. The adapter set can be used with 3", 4" and 6" flexible and rigid duct. Each SnapCap package includes a cable tie for flexible duct installations. SnapCap can also easily be connected to duct with duct tape or sheet metal screws. Each SnapCap flange is predrilled with a five hole nailing guide to ensure proper fastening.
SnapCap™ is available in three powder coated color options to match most roofing systems. The low-profile design of the housing is less noticeable on the roof, improving the look and uniformity of the roofing system.
DURABLE GAUGE DESIGN
SnapCap™ is backed by a Life of the Roof™ warranty because its sturdy construction ensures durability in the elements. Available in heavy gauges of both aluminum and galvanized steel, SnapCap™ never arrives bent, dinged or dented out of the box and maintains its form and strength while protecting the roof penetration from damaging leaks.